Burn Time: Up to 85 hours
Here are a few easy steps to make sure you’re getting the most out of your favorite candle!
- Always allow your candle to completely liquefy across the top before blowing it out to avoid tunneling. Think of it this way – candles have a memory. Wherever it stops burning the first time, it will continue to stop there every time you burn it causing it to tunnel if it has not liquefied all the way across.
- Always keep your wick trimmed to 1/4" - and remember to trim your wick before the first burn, too.
- Don't drop debris, like matches or wick trimmings, into the wax.
- Don't place your burning candle on sensitive or uneven surfaces - and of course, never leave your burning candle unattended.
- Discontinue burning your candle when about 1/2" of wax remains. Don’t fret. It’s normal and necessary to have a little wax leftover so that you don’t expose the bottom of the wick.
- Repurpose that beauty! These containers are designed for reuse, so don’t let that gorgeous vessel go to waste! Follow these 4 easy steps to help you extend the life of your fav candle by repurposing your vessel:
- Pop the candle in the freezer overnight to solidify the wax.
- Using a blunt but sturdy object - such as a fork or butter knife – break any leftover wax apart into smaller bits and remove wax from the candle vessel.
- Clean the inside of your jar by hand-washing the vessel with warm soapy water.
- Repurpose your vessel as a planter, container, or catchall!